Credit Recovery and Concurrent Enrollment
STEP ONE - GET THE RIGHT COURSES AND SIGN UP!
- Students that want to take credit recovery classes must contact The Delta Academy and register for courses.
- Students are expected to finish all Credit Recovery Courses in the allocated amount of time.
- Credit recovery can be taken anytime from the start of the current school year until March 1st. Your student will get 8 weeks to complete their class or classes. It has a floating start and end date. Keep this in mind for your credit recovery needs during the school year. You must be signed up by 3/1/2022 in order to receive credit for the 2021-22 school year. After 3/1/22, you will have to wait and sign up in our summer school program.
- If a student registers for two (2) classes, BOTH CLASSES START and are taken at the same time and must be completed by the end of the term. The credit recovery term will be 8 weeks. Extensions will only be granted if a student has experienced a documented hardship that kept them from completing the course(s) in the assigned term.
STEP TWO - TRANSCRIPTS
- You will need a transcript to verify that you are taking the right classes. Transcripts are the responsibility of the student and should be turned in with your registration packet. A letter from your counselor will count as a transcript if it outlines the classes that you need to take. The Delta Academy will accommodate your request and is not responsible for misinformation that may have been turned in from the student or from their school. CCSD students will also need their counselor to fill out an External Credit Application (see below).
STEP THREE - PAYMENT
- Turn in your forms and pay for your registration.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE FIRST DAY
- Payment for your class or classes is to be made by the first class day. If you have a special situation that restricts your ability to pay by the first class day, arrangements must be made with Mr. Congleton (Principal).
- Fee: $100.00 per semester course ($150 for Honors)
- Payments must be made by Money Order, Cashier’s Check, cash, or Paypal. Please make Paypal payment to our account using the button below.
- If paying by Paypal, please include your receipt in your email to Mrs. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP FOUR - LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Classes will be available after you have completed and returned the registration packet and paid your fees.
- You will receive an email with your login instructions.
ALL COURSEWORK HAS TO BE COMPLETED BY THE END OF THE SCHEDULED TERM.