The Delta Academy is a fully accredited, tuition-free public charter school educating students’ grades 6-12. The mission of The Delta Academy is to provide a safe and nurturing instructional environment in which students from various backgrounds expand their knowledge base to fulfill academic and personal goals through differentiated instruction and reinforcement of positive character traits. The Delta Academy is the only school in Clark County that utilizes four educational models to meet the needs and goals of students.
Four Educational Models:
- Traditional college preparatory model: Students attend school five days per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00am - 3:08pm
- Wednesday: Asynchronous learning from home
- Online model: Students complete the majority of their work at home but can attend our evening sessions Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15pm - 6:15pm. Wednesdays and Fridays are by appointment only.
- Hybrid model: A portion of instruction is presented online and a portion is presented face-to-face with a certified teacher.
- College Program / Step-Up Program: Juniors and seniors can take two FREE classes per semester at College of Southern Nevada (CSN).
Complete the attached Enrollment Application and return to us along with the required documents. Students must be enrolled by 10/17/21 to earn full credit for the first semester and by 3/12/22 to earn full credit for the second semester.
- Fill out the Enrollment Application. The applications can be printed from our website or you can pick one up in our office
- For multiple students, fill out an additional Enrollment Application
- Once complete, sign, and bring along with completed forms.
Gather and send additional documents to complete your enrollment file:
1. Copy of Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Current Immunization Records
3. Copy of IEP (if applicable)
4. Copy of Driver’s License or ID Card
5. Copy of Utility Bill(address verification)
6. Copy of Withdrawal form from previous school and Transcripts
7. Copy of Legal Documentation(i.e. Divorce, name change, guardianship)
Deliver Documents to:
Via Fax: (702) 396-0848
Via Mail: The Delta Academy
818 West Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Via Email: email@example.com
Upon receipt of your Enrollment Application, The Delta Academy will send you information about selecting your courses.
Mandatory Free and/or Reduced Lunch Application:
All families must apply online for Free and/or Reduced Lunch by going to https://www.myschoolapps.com/application. This is mandatory for all families (even for online students). This information allows The Delta Academy to apply for federal grants to pay for after-school tutoring, math and reading remediation programs, and student laptops and tablets.