School Uniform Policy:
All Delta Academy students are required to wear uniform shirts. Khaki colored uniform bottoms are optional for all grade levels. Uniform colors are determined by grade and are as followed:
- 6th - 8th Grade Light Blue Delta shirt with logo in upper right corner
- 9th -11th Grade Dark Blue Delta shirt with logo in upper right corner
- 12th Grade Black Delta shirt with logo in upper right corner
- Online Students White Delta shirt with logo in upper right corner
ORDER YOUR UNIFORMS:
School Code: 1018
CAMPUS CLUB UNIFORMS:
2411 Tech Center Court, Suite 107
Las Vegas, NV 89128
P: (702) 360-0555
- If students have ordered their Delta shirt they must wear the designated color shirt until the uniform shirt arrives.
- Students may wear the Delta hoodie or sweat jacket, but they must also wear the uniform shirt under the sweatshirt.
Student dress, personal appearance, and conduct are required to be of such character as not to disrupt or detract from the educational environment of the school. Any style that tends to diminish instructional effectiveness or discipline control by a teacher is not acceptable. The Delta Academy dress code is in accordance with CCSD Regulation 5131. The school administration shall have the right to designate which types of dress, fashion, fads, or appearance disrupt or detract from the educational program and may be a potential safety hazard. The specific requirements and prohibitions are:
- The uniform shirt must be worn at all times. Delta Hoodies must be kept zipped up unless there is a uniform shirt underneath.
- Sagging is not allowed.
- Require the wearing of shoes with soles (no house slippers).
- Require the wearing of shirts or blouse appropriately buttoned in accord with the design of that shirt or blouse. Length must extend beyond the belt level with no skin showing between bottom of shirt/blouse and top of pants or skirts.
- Prohibit wearing crop tops, and clothing that is strapless, low-cut or has slits, or tops and outfits that provide minimum coverage or that are transparent.
- Require that all attire be no more than one inch above the knee. If shorts are worn, they must be hemmed and without fraying. NO CUTOFFS!
- No spaghetti straps are permitted; all sleeveless shirts must have straps at least three inches wide and cover the shoulder.
- Prohibit the wearing of sunglasses in the building.
- Prohibit the wearing of hats, do-rags, or bandanas on campus. Hats may be worn outside during lunch or PE.
- Prohibit slogans or advertising on clothing, which by their controversial (i.e. Iron Cross) or obscene nature disrupt the educational setting. (This includes any clothing that advertises racial bigotry and sexual activities, cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, or drugs) jewelry, wallet chains, or any gang-related clothing.
- Coats, mittens, and scarves must be removed upon entering the building.
Any student violating the dress code will not be allowed to attend class. Continuous violations will result in Required Parent Conferences and/ or suspensions. The principal shall retain the authority to grant exceptions for special occasions and/or conditions.